Round table „Bh creative industries – Startup for creative entrepreneurs"“
Center for Policy and Governance for the Center for international Private Enterprise (CIPE). Original job post: http://goo.gl/S1jUfj under Social Media Coordinator – Bosnia & Herzegovina.
The Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) is looking for a self-motivated, and detail-oriented, individuals with social media and communications skills for a short-term, 3-4 month assignment. In this contracted position, you will lead a social media outreach campaign to generate and share content across a broad range of new media platforms on pro-democracy and pro-market reform issues. Successful candidates will have an innovative mindset and an awareness of social media trends.
The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with CIPE’s staff in Washington, DC as well as local consortium members in Bosnia & Herzegovina to obtain, re-package, and share existing CIPE and consortium member content (articles, policy briefs, analytical papers), as well as to develop new content with viral potential.
In our current timeline, telephone interviews will be conducted in mid-to-late-March, but are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. The Social Media Coordinator contract will go from approximately April 1 to July 31, 2016 with potential for extension depending on performance and availability of funds.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Design a social media plan in coordination with local CIPE working group lead.
- Craft and post compelling social media content to promote democratic and economic reform issues in Bosnia & Herzegovina on relevant social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) in support of overall communications strategy.
- Help create and follow posting schedule/editorial calendar and other procedures.
- Engage with other stakeholders to widen the audience and amplify the reach of the campaign.
- Track social media outreach metrics by monitoring relevant analytics and modify strategy accordingly.
- Compile a comprehensive report following completion of the social media campaign documenting the scope and interactions that took place. The report should provide both qualitative and quantitative impact sections.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Strong communications outreach and social media skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience handling social media, preferably in a professional work environment.
- Interest in/awareness of subject matter (e.g. democracy, economic reform, local political issues, improving the business environment, etc.)
- Fluent (native-level) speaking, writing, and reading in Bosnian and English language skills are required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and show sound judgment and political and cultural sensitivity.
- Preference for candidates who can show an existing network of new media contacts.
Interested candidates must submit a CV, and a 1-2 page cover letter explaining their qualifications and experience working on similar initiatives to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The analysis shows research on how the banking sector in B&H can improve economic growth, and how sector reforms contained in the Extended Fund Facility program with IMF can influence on credit expansion and the stability of the financial sector.Details
No matter the destiny of the IMF arrangement, for the final finding of the solution when it comes to BH Telecom, it is necessary to conduct the due diligence analysis and to agree upon a plan of future work of BH Telecom as soon as possible.Details
Bosnia and Herzegovina urgently needs an improvement of business climate and one of the key tools to accomplish this goal is the introduction of electronic services.Details
This analysis suggests few steps aiming to halt the decrease of the average class size in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and points out the necessity of shifting the focus on teachers' competencies and qualities as a precondition for better education.Details
The analysis of 'The Advantages of TIMSS Introduction into BiH Educational System' contains conclusions and recommendations for its implementation and suggests that regular conduction of TIMSS is necessary, since this kind of international testing enables continuous monitoring and comparison with other systems and provides a clear picture on what has to be done.Details